Welcome to our blog!

Geoff Collective is a design agency based in Edinburgh and is comprised of the city's finest, most enthusiastic and creative students... It's true we really are the best- you can even ask our Mums.

Thursday 11 February 2010

Lunching in London

For too long I have been desperate to visit one of the branches of Ottolenghi, a restaurant, deli, food bar and general hub of immensly visual, mouthwatering inspiration. I am one hundred percent booking myself in for a stop at one of their four sites when I head down to London in a couple of weeks. I think I might actually burst into a sprint on approaching it. I don't even care if I trip a little or maybe accidentally stand on a pigeon, it will be worth it for the Pear and Amaretto Crumble Cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment