Welcome to our blog!

Geoff Collective is a design agency based in Edinburgh and is comprised of the city's finest, most enthusiastic and creative students... It's true we really are the best- you can even ask our Mums.

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Etch-a-sketch




My friend Piotr discovered this on the angelologan blog and brought it to my attention as last year I did an Etch-a-Sketch themed project. This was done by o2 Creative Solutions, the system allows users to draw in 3 dimensions using dials and two colour eye glasses. It's always good to see what other designers and artists have explored similar themes in their work. Unfortunately I haven't yet acquired the technical abilities to make something quite as amazing, but I am on my way to mastering the art of wire sculpture...







A few shots from my installation piece for our 3rd Year Mid.Point Exhibition at Edinburgh College of Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment