Welcome to our blog!

Geoff Collective is a design agency based in Edinburgh and is comprised of the city's finest, most enthusiastic and creative students... It's true we really are the best- you can even ask our Mums.

Saturday 21 November 2009

Christmas Skulls

So I arrive at work today as I do every Saturday at a lovely little interiors shop called Moleta Munro in Edinburgh and to my er, surprise, there are 4 lifesize skull candles on display. I'm not sure what to think about these. Apparently they were comissioned by Marilyn Manson and Dita von Teese for their wedding and now the company, Koff is making them for sale to the public. I have to say they are pretty lifelike and I'm a bit disturbed to the point that I can't look at them anymore. They are quite eery, and it gets me thinking about my own mortality. Lets see today if anyone buys them (at £48 a pop!) for a Christmas present...

No comments:

Post a Comment